Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update on Gracie


Gracie is finished her heat and we hope she will get the medical OK to get spayed come December.


Gracie getting a belly rub!

She has learned how to play fetch after four months. For those familiar with dogs who have been badly neglected or abused, learning to play is a big step in progress and trust - so we are very happy to show you this video of Gracie playing! She is still looking for a home, one without other animals so she can be treated as a princess :)

5 comments:

Meghann said...

What a cutie! I am so happy for her and everyone is so grateful for what you have done for her. I hope she finds her forever home soon.
YAY GRACIE!!

Emmanuelle said...

You did a great job. I hope she finds her home for Xmas.

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at how beautiful Gracie is! What a beautiful coat she has grown! She's come such a long way from where she was when you took her in. Thank god for you and for the vet that decided to give her a chance rather than euthanize her.

I'm just astounded at her recovery!

Annette Tait said...

Gracie looks so beautiful! what a gorgeous dog.
I hope she finds her forever home soon.
Good luck to her and great to see her playing!

Rebecca Hitchens said...

She looks so super cute in this video! I love that her tail pin wheels! :)