Most of the dogs I photograph, and ALL of the cats are from a local pound and animal shelter called Kennel Inn Inc. www.kennel-inn.com
They get many, many, many cats in and its sometimes hard to come up with cute, attractive and original names to peak adopters interest! The mystery cat below is a stray, and has no name! Help him out! The winner will be chosen by the Kennel Inn Inc. staff and put up for adoption under that name as well as a mention on the cats petfinder page that the winner named the cat and why they chose that name.
Winner gets to choose a print of their choice or a set of postcards from my store www.latejuly.etsy.com as
-all entries must be received by February 24th - I may extend or shorten this
-no vulgar, crude, or offensive names
-you must reply with your answer by replying to this blog post, as well as be willing to sign up or have an etsy account to claim your prize (if you dont know etsy I will help you out)
-when you give your name, please give your reasons for picking that name, as well as what state/province you are from (just for interests sake!)
-one entry per person please
Here we go...
WHAT IS MY NAME?
Color: Black & White
Age: Est. 5 years
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Personality: Loveable, Comedic, Affectionate
- he is quite overweight
- he does his exercises (twice a day) he stretches twice, and then roles around on the ground for a few minutes.
- He acts a lot like a dog, strangely enough (and is almost the size of one!)
- He scurries about after us during his exercise time and likes to have his belly rubbed
- We all really love him and have him on a diet.
- He’s very affectionate, loves other cats and has a girlfriend named Rosie who’s also overweight; she’s in the cage next to him and they sometimes do their exercises together
- He really is one in a million
If you would like to donate any items towards the cats at Kennel Inn Inc. please contact them via their website www.kennel-inn.com